Whew!!! I’m gettin it in!!!! My oven is beggin me for mercy. LOL Not eating these all by my self though. These are for my black man and my lil mama. :-). Time to share the love again. Don’t eat these all in one place. Lolol.
Chewy Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup of butter (1 cup=2 sticks)
- 1 1/2 cups of wheat flour
- 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned oats
- 1 cup of dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of raw sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 6oz. bag of dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup of white chocolate chip morsels
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Mix the softened butter, raw sugar and brown sugar in a bowl. beat wwell until smooth in consistency.
- Add eggs and mix well then add in the vanilla extract and honey. blend well
- combine the salt, cinnamon, baking soda and wheat flour together and mix well. Once mixed, add the oats to mixture.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture in two halves. Mix well for consistency.
- Add cranberries and mix well
- Add white chocolate morsels and mix well
- On a non-stick cookie sheet drop tablespoon portion 2 inches apart. You can use parchment paper if desired
- Bake for 8-11 minutes. Until the cookies are slightly browned and the centers no longer look wet.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and ENJOY!!!!!! 🙂