I made these cookies but kept forgetting to snap a shot of them. One by one they were consumed until only five remain. Note to self: only bake these cookies when there is family and friends in close proximity to share with. I ate WAAAAYYYY too many!!! LOLOL. Ok, time to share the love.
Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 cups of wheat flour
3/4 cup of raw sugar
3/4 cup of dark brown sugar
1 12 ounce. bag of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet)
1 cup of softened butter (1 cup=2 sticks)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a large bowl, combine raw sugar, brown sugar, softened butter, vanilla extract and egg
- Blend the ingredients well until smooth in consistency
- Stir in wheat flour, salt and baking soda slowly to ensure consistent blending of ingredients
- Stir in bag of chocolate chips and distribute well
- Place tablespoon drops of dough on a non-stick cookie sheet. Parchment paper can be used if preferred. Make sure they are spaced 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes or until light brown. Remove from oven and let cool for ten minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
ENJOY and please don’t eat as many as Miss Queen did. 🙂